As one of the industry's leading suppliers of Plumbing, HVAC, Waterworks, Oilfield, Appliances, and Lighting, we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business and service our customers.
Job Description: A successful Inside Sales Representative must have excellent communication skills and interact with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever changing industry. This person must have excellent customer service skills. HVAC/Plumbing experience preferred.
Other responsibilities include:
- Answering sales calls
- Facilitating answers to technical and product questions
- Taking orders, providing quotes and prices
- Coordinating shipping, prices, material information, and ordering capacities
- Providing support to outside sales staff, such as placing orders, checking stock, checking prices and assisting in problem resolution
- Performing some purchasing duties, such as, ordering merchandise at best available price, ensuring receipt of orders, working with shipping or customers to ensure the product reaches the buyer, and purchasing material not normally stocked or presently out of stock.
- Some warehouse duties as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Must have two years of experience in industry or equivalent knowledge of the industry
- Must have 10-key and computer experience
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks and handling frequent interruptions
- Competitive Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k Plan